Units have been invited to join Girlguiding Stockport on their Pudsey Walk in aid of BBC’s Children in Need. Rainbows, Brownies, Guides or Senior Section units are invited to walk to Lyme Hall, have a photograph taken with Pudsey, have a hot chocolate and join in a campfire.
- Meet at Nelson’s Pit Visitor Centre 12.45 Sunday 22 October 2017.
- Rainbow units take part in a 1.5 mile walk (Route A) into Lyme Park and can be picked up from Lyme Hall after 17.30.
- Brownie units take part in a 1.5 mile walk into Lyme Park and can walk back (Route B) to the start or be picked up from Lyme Hall after 18.00.
- Guide / Senior Section units take part in a 3 mile walk (Route C) and can walk back to the start or be picked up from Lyme Hall after 18.00.
- Cost £2.00 per person including a badge and hot chocolate (please bring own (non-breakable) mug) and campfire.
- Sponsorship money to go to Children in Need via a “Just Giving” web page.
- Participants to wear strong shoes / boots (there will be uneven ground and muddy conditions), waterproofs, suitable warm clothing, a drink, a non-breakable mug, a torch and a packed tea, carried in a small rucksack.
Please register your unit (with approximate numbers and identify which route A, B or C) with Girlguiding Outdoor Activities Adviser (firstname.lastname@example.org) by Friday 13 October 2017 and ensure all under 18’s have a signed consent form and that your unit has arranged a home contact on the day.