|Madeleine Shackleton||2nd Shavington||Weaver|
|Charlotte Furnell||Congleton West Rangers||Moreton|
|Beatrice Nixon||Congleton West Rangers||Moreton|
|Claire Lawn||6th Macclesfield||Middlewood|
|Susie Oulton||All Saints Macclesfield||Middlewood|
|Michelle Snelson||17th Crewe||Weaver|
|Katie Goode||Jodrell Rangers||Jodrell|
|Helen Heyes||1st Sandbach West Unit||South East|
|Charlotte Martin||2nd Handforth Guides||Wilmslow|
|Louise Bagnall||South East|
|Nicola Hambridge||Poynton Venture/Rangers||North East|
|Liz Howard||Bollington||North East|
|Sara Cummins||Alsager Rangers||South East|
The Queen’s Guide Award is now for members between 16 to 25 years old and must be completed within 3 years.
The syllabus now included the following:
- Service in guiding – take an active role in guiding at a range of levels.
- Outdoor challenge – build your teamwork and leadership skills in a glorious outdoor setting. Where you go and what you do is up to you!
- Personal skill development – start a new skill and develop it, or take an existing skill to a new level for a minimum of 60 hours over 12 months. A personal skill could be anything from ballet to circus skills, performing magic tricks to playing a musical instrument.
- Community action – get more involved with the world around you and gain a greater understanding of it through practical and research projects of your choice.
- Residential – spend two nights and three days away from home with new people.
This was the final year when the ‘old’ style Queen’s Guide Award was phased out of the Guide Section and the Baden Powell Trefoil was introduced.
121 badges were awarded across the County.
|Alderley Edge Division||7|
|North East Division||4|
|South East Division||5|
67 Awards were gained and we have a break down in Divisions
|Alderley Edge Division||4|
|North East Division||13|
|South East Division||12|
27 gained throughout the County
58 Awards were gained throughout the County
At this stage in our history The Queens Guide Award was the highest badge that a member of the Guide Section (11 -16 year olds) could gain